Thursday, October 06, 2005

Living for the weekend...

Once again it seems the weekend is set to save my sanity. The last three days have been rather busy (after school) thanks to Janice Mark 2 and my newfound ability to zip about the place and the fact that I had been desperately tidying, washing and cleaning before friends arrive from overseas (the launderette is my new number 1 hangout). School has been slightly odd- 2 hellishly boring days at junior high and 2 crazy days at elementary school where screaming kids have almost caused my ears to bleed. But I love 'em. Really. I do!

Tonight I'll piss off to Osaka to meet Jessica (a friend from Sweden) and Madeleine (Jessica's friend from Australia). We will eat and drink and sightsee and then we'll go to Kyoto and eat drink and sightsee and we may go to Universal Studios and a posh museum and do some shopping and such or we may not. As long as it doesn't involve pretending to be a teacher and having to explain vegetarianism I couldn't really care what we do.

Have fun y'all (as some crazy Americans might say. Or not. Again.)

No comments: