Thursday, September 28, 2006

Slowdown.

The last few weeks have been a bit slow. The week before last saw everyone in the house get ill- Dad was in a bad way for two days, then he got better and Ma got ill. For two days. And when she got better, I became ill. Still, I managed to go shopping and buy running shoes. When something essential needs doing, not even illness will stop me. Unless that something essential doesn't involve shopping, but you knew that, right?


Anyway, I bought my shoes in Victoria, home of Westminster cathedral, a huge Catholic church. After lots of pictures of Japanese temples, it's only fair I redress the balance. It's a lovely place and has a 300ft high tower from which you can see all the major landmarks across London. Posted by Picasa

Whilst there I was going to sing a song I learned about Jesus while I was in Japan, but I am not sure people would have appreciated it. Here it is:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's this cutural curiosity and (simultaneously) insensativity that i mis most about japan!