Wednesday, November 23, 2005

As Betsy said,

I will NOT be re-contracting for a third year. I have been umming and awing about this for a while (and will probably do a bit more, although the outcome I'm sure will remain the same). I don't want to do this job for another year. It would be great to stay in Japan and do something different, but really this does not exactly tick the job-satisfaction box and I can feel more of my brain seeping out of my ear each day. The people I work with are kind, friendly and helpful, but the job is just... boring.

Today seems a bit more irritating as I've had a cold for a couple of weeks and it's now coming out and I have to be really excited and full of energy for elementary school kids. And that's not fun when you'd rather be in bed with a cup of cocoa and the TV for company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can count the days down together!! :) Hehe. It's great to make a decision, eh? Now we can live every remaining day of our JET jobs to the fullest! Come visit me soon! -b-