Friday, November 11, 2005

Craig David- Seven Days

If Craig David lived here his seven days would go something like this.

I went to Lawson station on Monday.
And again on Tuesday.
Met a girl I couldn't talk to on a Wednesday.
and Thursday and Friday. On Saturday I went to the city and spend lots of money (and got shitfaced. Oops.)

I don't like Craig David. But that's not got anything to do with the price of fish.

This week has been an example of how to achieve nothing in a foriegn country. I sat indoors every night feeling too lethargic to do anything beyond watching episodes of South Park and packaging things to be posted out. But tomorrow I am, with Fiona and possibly Saddam, heading to Matsue in Shimane ken to look at old castles, eat noodles and possibly travel a bit further to see the shrine where all the Shinto Gods holiday. That should bring back my motivation. And soon I must to return to dance class and find all sorts of things to fill my time and get me mingling in Maniwa city...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh? Who's Craig David? -b-