Saturday, August 26, 2006

Kayumi to bai bai

Well, it's bye bye to itching, and it's bye bye to Japan.

The days has arrived, and despite the very short and busy build up I can't believe is is happening. I don't think this will be the end of my life in Japan, I see myself being back here soon. I just need some time away to plan and make it work.

Anyway, in two hours and twenty-five minutes I'll be leaving to catch a plane back to London. It'll be strange being back but there are many things to look forward to- friends to catch up with, being able to buy trousers that fit and are size small rather than large. I have to look for the positive because if I think of the things I'll miss about Japan I'll start to weep again.

See you in England. I'll update on the last few days in Japan then while sobbing into a tissue in as masculine a fashion as I can manage...

No comments: