Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Well, what ELSE could I do?

I think it's just hitting me now. The trauma. The shock. I will be unable to speak by morning, and probably in a comatose state by lunchtime.

I went to the acupuncturist. This man has powers. He knew things. He said in Japanese, "you like sweet things". I said, "yes". He said "sweet things are bad for allergies and itching", and pretending he was a foriegner talking about vegetarianism, I said "but chocolate's ok?". No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So what else could I do? I am drunk having eaten seven bars of choclit and lots of sugary sweet chu-hai. If I'm diabetic in the morning, well so what? It's like my arms have been cut off anyway (or something equally dramatic- am too drunk to think of valid examples).

Life is empty.

What shall I do?

Other than go to hanami party with LeeJay and Nao chan (as I did tonight) I have no idea...

No comments: