Friday, July 28, 2006


And so on the 21st of July, Gretchen-Maria and I said "au revoir" (cause we're, like, dead sophisticated, right?) in JoyFull Ochiai, where the waitress whose haircut I had previously complimented became our best friend for the evening. This was our umpteenth attempt at a photo by the drinks bar- please marvel at the classy selection. I am favouring Melon soda with a splash of white water, while Gretchen-Maria demonstrates the shimmering beauty of Natchan and White Water. And I appear to developing a pillow-like breast across my chest. Doctor! You said those hormones would make something else grow! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Raychaa said...

Also, this is just before I pour Natchanshirowater on your shirt, hence the smugness. There seems to be a diet effect going on-- we start with 3 kakigori bowls. Calories pile on, and we're down to one for the table. More calories and swimsuit-weather fears, and instead of eating, we pose with soda cups near the drinks bar. There's nowhere to go but Anorexia-cho...